Tuesday, January 5, 2016

I Leave Tomorrow

So I leave tomorrow for the MTC and for the past couple of days I have been pondering how I am going to write this blog. I've finally decided on a journal style lucky you now you're going to hear the inner workings of my brain, which may or may not be interesting.

Anyway, I finally finished packing... so that's good.

The scripture that I chose for my mission was:

D&C 122:9 Therefore, hold on thy way, and the priesthood shall remain with thee; for their bounds are set, they cannot pass. Thy days are known, and thy years shall not be numbered less; therefore, fear not what man can do, for God shall be with you forever and ever.

However hard things get, the Lord is always with you. If you persevere with faith and hope then Heavenly Father will bless us, "I the Lord am bound when ye do what I say; but when ye do not what I say, ye have no promise." D&C 82:10. Obedience predicates blessings. 

I know that the Lord Lives, Jesus Christ is Savior of Mankind, That we have a Father in Heaven who loves us. I cannot wait to go and teach the Mongolian people these sweet joyous truths, and learn so much from them and grow with them as well. 

So begins two years


No comments:

Post a Comment