Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Someone still runs windows XP !!!

This week is crazy! 
We managed to teach 13 lessons this week with English teaching and training as well as being in the city almost every day!

Last week my wonderful sister Mary Kate sent a lemon curd recipe and we made it... and it was delicious! That and homemade bread was to die for! 

There aren't any pictures this week because I have to use a super old computer that still runs windows XP.

Our 9 year old investigator bore her testimony this sunday during fast and testimony meeting. She leaned over to me and told me to go up first then she would, probably thinking that I wouldn't do it because of my "becoming" Mongolian. Haha! little did she know that I was already planning to share my testimony, anyway, she got up and shared her beautiful testimony of Christ and his restored Gospel, Her baptism is set for the end of the month. 

The gospel of Jesus Christ is the only way to true lasting happiness in this life. You can know that that is true and that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is Christ's restored Church by reading the Book of mormon. If you read it with a sincere hear and real intent then you will know that it is true and that Joseph Smith was a prophet of God. 

I love you all and good luck!

Ахлагч Jonathan Wilding

No comments:

Post a Comment