Monday, July 4, 2016

7/4/16 Laser Dragon Fishing

So this Week with Elder Browning has been really fun.

I have become the branch piano player for the past two weeks since the last girl just left on her mission, I'm doing well enough with my one finger playing, sometimes its two! 

We went with the Branch elders quorum for an activity last tuesday, they killed a sheep (Shawn) and then we ate him, I got one of his Shagai "sha-guy" Ankle bones, they use them to play different games, we've recently been using them as dice. 

We've been meeting with this investigator Dulguun "Duh-th-goon" and he is progressing really well, Its really great to teach him because he's 18 and there is no pressure for my language so I easily just say what I want or get the help when I can't find a word, its very cool because I can actually communicate pretty well.

I turn 6 months in 2 days!

Elder Browning got the greatest package with two remote control cars and two Nerf guns so in our free time - after nightly planning, we have a lot of fun. We also practice our music for our album, Laser Dragon Fishing, a silly thing where we're coming up with ridiculous songs.

The mission is good, and time is really crazy the way that it flies. 

Mosiah 5:13 - For how knoweth a man the master whom he has not served, and who is a stranger unto him, and is far from the thoughts and intents of his heart?

-- 
Ахлагч Jonathan Wilding

No comments:

Post a Comment