Friday, June 24, 2016

6/19/16 - Farewell Elder Sexton

So this week was my last full week with Elder Sexton. I say goodbye to him tomorrow. :( 
He's been a great trainer and companion.
He leaves for America on Thursday! and Transfers are this week I get a new companion and all that my mission president has said is that it will be a growing experience :) so that is always a little ominous.

The work was rather slow this week we got burned by a lot of appointments, so it was lots of walking. Its okay though :) Studies have been really good I'm feeling comfortable with the language, I think that I am functional I can call people and teach all of the lessons if needed.

I’ve lost 20 lbs since being in Mongolia.

I know who I am and where I'm going. It’s really awesome, never fear however, I am still me, My District Leader Elder browning is our dungeon master and we have been playing D&D during lunch last week.... it was so much fun! 
The Gospel of Jesus Christ is true. If you ever are doubting or want to know with a greater certainty then you just need to read the Book of Mormon. If you feel unsure of your previously acquired truth reread the Book of Mormon, you will feel the spirit testify of its truth.


Ахлагч Jonathan Wilding

No comments:

Post a Comment